Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Reality Check

Dear me.

I've realized that since setting up this blog, I've been quite delirious
with too much serious thought. Not that it upsets me the least...
being that it appears all my girlfriends and chicks I'm close to are
having seriouslife crisis going on. This clearly ain't the reason for
making this blog....

Still, if what appears to be the topic of the month - my girls and
thier lives and my life going through an upheaval of relocation -
what's a bitch to do? It's gotta come out some how.

Rain. I wonder. Who has crossed over and has come into being today?

Music. I just purchased a very best of Hall and Oates so that
I may recollect on the track "Maneater" and "I can't go for that (no can do").
I've got my fill and now on to the next track listed on the better
- wasn't thinking about nothin but acid, clothes, comp till 12, dance
dance dance and oh happy happy joy joy mushroom - years of Lana soundtrack.

The two most twisted movies I've seen this year: Oldboy and Palindromes

Must sees and you can't have sex after either...way too twisted

Oh dear. The rollerblades are in the back of the closet.

I wonder if Trimspa actually works...